Monday, September 20, 2010

3.september

Kristian Smeds vastas: Quite interesting proposal, so I think: let´s try! No, kuidas teeme?”
Jan Ritsema vastas:
1. I dont get in what sense this would help you in your: we cant work together.....
2. we have to solve this..
3. but this takes more time than one day...
4. i think it good that you show me what EACH of you makes, as a very serious important proposal, that is okay
5. but then, the solution should not be that i put something of 10 min together, but that i show you were you get stuck, what the principles are, etc,  and may be then put 10 min. or the whole program together, because why would it be interesting for the audience to first see your individual proposals and then JR's 10 min. That sounds too easy for me. When you ask meyou ask me to put the finger on the weak spots, you can ask me to not be able to perform ( and of course you will make a production), BUT different,  DIFFERENT from what you ever thought.
so I come ( we have to discuss the dates, as I am dancing in xaviers new piece beginning of oktober), when you add sex to what you can offer, and when you allow me to make the final performance, or make you do and work on what i propose ( which might be not what you want!), but still to make the final thing.
7. this is fair isn't it?

Morten ei saanud kirja kätte.

Kaja palus Janilt mõtlemis aega, kuna tegemist on grupi idiootidega, siis me peame arutama tema põhjalikku pakkumist.

Tegime ka uue teksti ja pildi.

"Kohe näha, et vanad sõbrad"
ZUGA ühendatud tantsijad:
Tiina, Helen, Jarmo, Kaja , Kalle, Annika
Kanuti Gildi Saalis kell 19.30
Arutame teemal "Miks sõbrad jäävad vanaks ja kuidas aeg mõjutab sõprust."
"Vahel on mitte kunagi parem kui hilja"

No comments:

Post a Comment